Objective of Chapter:
To improve learning in advanced technology and to promote research in core and interdisciplinary domains.
|Mr. Jinendra Rahul||Mr. Jitendra Singh|
|Assistant Professor, Department of EE||Assistant Professor, Department of EE|
|Contact no. 9530098449||Contact no. 9314557275|
|Sweha Rajora||Sumit Saini|
|B.Tech. 3rd year, EE||B.Tech. 3rd year, EE|
|Contact no. 7023443345||
Contact no. 8239782442
- Event “Know Your College – Solar Power Plant Visit (KYC 2.0)” was held on 01-12-2021. Click here for more details
- An Alumni Interactive Session with the 2nd year students organized on 12/08/2021.
- “Techno-Economic Assessment of Flexibility Competency in a Deregulated Power System” An Online FDP organized in association with EE Deptt. 20-24 Sept. 2021.
- "Eureka Moments" organized a five day venture in three phases: Quiz Round (Prelims), Debate Round (Semi-finals) and The Mind Fix (Finale) from 17 July 2021 to 21 July 2021.
- “The Brainiac Show Chapter 1(Entrepreneurship & Corporate: A Pandemic Revolution)” An online talk show organized on 30/05/2021.
- “What’s next in your career” Career guidance Online Webinar organized on 29/11/2020.
- “Commissioning procedure of EHV Power Transformer” An Online Webinar organized on 19/09/2020.
- “Green Energy: The Energy of Future” An Online FDP organized in association with EE Deptt. On 7/09/2020-11/09/2020.
- A Quiz Competition organized on 22/01/2020.
- Know Your College (KYC)- A Solar Power Plant Visit organized on 07/08/2019.
- “Tech-Talk” a technical talk organized on 03/04/2019.
- “Lets Talk with Sandeep Meghani” a motivational talk organized on 13/03/2019.
- Project Expo organized on 06/02/2019.
- Technical Debate Competition organized on 22/08/2018.
- "Point to be Noted" a Technical Debate competition organized on 10/01/2018.
- Technical Quiz Competition organized on 27/09/2017.
- Collage message making competition organized on 13/09/2017.
- Power Point Presentation competition organized on 08/03/2017.
- IE's Academic quiz contest organized on 18/01/2017.
- “Fountainhead – Paradigms of Digital Electronics: A Bird’s Eye View from Foundations to Frontiers” A Technical Symposium organized on 24/08/2016.