Objective of Chapter:
To improve learning in advanced technology and to promote research in core and interdisciplinary domains.
|Mr. Jinendra Rahul||Mr. Jitendra Singh|
|Assistant Professor, Department of EE||Assistant Professor, Department of EE|
|Contact no. 9530098449||Contact no. 9314557275|
|Shreyansh Sharma||Saurabh Kumar Pushp|
|B.Tech. 3rd year, EE||B.Tech. 3rd year, EE|
|Contact no.: +91-8890830688||Contact no.: +91-8955256054|
- The event “National Level Project Expo” was held on 28 March 2023. Click here for more details
- An online workshop “Recent Trends of Machine Learning Applications in Grid Integrated Electric Vehicles” was organized on 31 January 2023 to 04 February 2023 by IE(I) Student Chapter, Department of Electrical Engineering. Click here for more details
- A motivational talk “Roots and Nation” was organized on 17 October 2022. Click here for more details
- 3 Day Student workshop on the “Industrial Competent Enhancement Program” was held on 13-15 October 2022. Click here for more details
- International Symposium on “Advances in Computational Intelligence for Power Systems (ACIPS-2022)” was held from 28-03-2022 to 29-03-2022. Click here for more details.
- A motivational seminar on “Tomorrow Starts Today” was held on 25 March 2022. Click here for more details
- 3-day event “Eureka Moments 2.0” was held on 29 January 2022 to 31 January 2022. Click here for more details
- The event “Know Your College – Solar Power Plant Visit (KYC 2.0)” was held on 01-12-2021. Click here for more details
- An Alumni Interactive Session with the 2nd year students was organized on 12/08/2021.
- “Techno-Economic Assessment of Flexibility Competency in a Deregulated Power System” An Online FDP organized in association with EE Department from 20-24 Sept. 2021.
- "Eureka Moments" organized a five-day venture in three phases: Quiz Round (Prelims), Debate Round (Semi-finals) and The Mind Fix (Finale) from 17 July 2021 to 21 July 2021.
- “The Brainiac Show Chapter 1(Entrepreneurship & Corporate: A Pandemic Revolution)” An online talk show organized on 30/05/2021.
- “What’s next in your career” Career guidance Online Webinar organized on 29/11/2020.
- “Commissioning procedure of EHV Power Transformer” An Online Webinar organized on 19/09/2020.
- “Green Energy: The Energy of Future” An Online FDP organized in association with EE Deptt. On 7/09/2020-11/09/2020.
- A Quiz Competition organized on 22/01/2020.
- Know Your College (KYC)- A Solar Power Plant Visit organized on 07/08/2019.
- “Tech-Talk” a technical talk organized on 03/04/2019.
- “Lets Talk with Sandeep Meghani” a motivational talk organized on 13/03/2019.
- Project Expo organized on 06/02/2019.
- Technical Debate Competition organized on 22/08/2018.
- "Point to be Noted" a Technical Debate competition organized on 10/01/2018.
- Technical Quiz Competition organized on 27/09/2017.
- Collage message making competition organized on 13/09/2017.
- Power Point Presentation competition organized on 08/03/2017.
- IE's Academic quiz contest organized on 18/01/2017.
- “Fountainhead – Paradigms of Digital Electronics: A Bird’s Eye View from Foundations to Frontiers” A Technical Symposium organized on 24/08/2016.