Congratulations for the allotment of seat in B. Tech program at SKIT Jaipur through REAP-2023. Candidates must bring their original documents along with two sets of self-attested photocopies of the documents and original documents for verification of the eligibility of admission at the time of reporting. The competent authority of the institute would verify the REAP-2023 Seat Allotment Letter and Registration-cum-Application Form during the reporting process.
The candidates must carefully read the instructions (given in PPT) about the reporting process. After deposition of the fees, candidates are advised to collect the reporting-cum-admission slip from the admission and Counselling cell.
click here to read the Reporting Instructions
click here to view documents checklist for REAP 2023 reporting
click here to view sample formats of (Caste Certificate, Domicile Certificate, GENERAL-EWS Certificate, Kashmiri Migrant Certificate, Income Certificate and Medical Certificate)
REAP 2023 Internal Sliding Process
With reference to REAP-2023 Internal Sliding (phase-2) guidelines issued on dated 19.10.2023, the Internal Sliding process (phase-2) will be carried out at the institute level for I year B.Tech students admitted through various rounds of REAP-2023 considering general category, reservation categories (OBC, MBC, SC, ST, TSP), K.M. and TFWS on the corresponding category vacancies.
Interested students may apply online for aforesaid process by filling up Internal Sliding Option-cum-Consent form through their ERP account (https://erp.skit.ac.in/signin/index) as per the schedule given below:
Start date to apply for Internal Sliding
Last date to apply for Internal Sliding
Display of merit list and resolve candidate’s objections on merit list
28.10.2023 (9 am)
Result of Internal Sliding Process
Students must read carefully the following instructions:
- Students are advised to regularly visit the institute’s website- https://www.skit.ac.in/reap-reporting-instructions.html for latest updates. The steps to apply for the internal sliding process are available on the same web link.
- No applications will be accepted under any circumstances after last date i.e. 27-10-2023.
- Once the application form is submitted, the preferences of branch cannot be changed in any circumstances. The Internal Sliding Application can be withdrawal through written request latest by 27-10-2023 (2 pm).
- The entire process is dependent on the availability of vacant seats, students merit & the order of preference given by the student under the guidelines issued by REAP.
- The branch allotted to the student during internal sliding will be final and no change will be permitted once the process of internal sliding is over.
- The allotment of new branch will be provisional till being approved by the REAP-2023 office.
For any query, students may contact Mr. Mukesh Kumar Sharma (Cabin no. 1, Admission Cell, Ground Floor, Dhanwantri Block).