Achievements & Recognitions at the department level
- Recognized as FOSS (Free Open Source Software) Centre, a Spoken Tutorial Initiative by IIT, Bombay
- Recognized as Advanced Partner Institute by Infosys Technologies Ltd.
- IBM Software Center of Excellence
- The department boosts student Cloud competency through the Microsoft Ed-Vantage program
- Established as a Research Centre, approved by RTU, Kota for Ph.D. Program
- The department has successfully conducted TEQIP-III RTU(ATU) sponsored State Level Hackathon, attracted approximately 600 students, faculties, and industry experts (2-3 Feb 2019).
- Received Research Projects grants of 4.8 lac under Collaborative Research Scheme (session 2019-20)
- Approximately 40Lac grants received in the last 3 years from AICTE, DST, and TEQIP-III RTU(ATU)
- IoT (Internet of Things) Lab has been developed in the session 2019-20 for providing hands-on experience on small wireless sensor devices and heterogeneous communicating objects.
Faculty Level Achievements and Recognitions
- Mr. Pawan Kumar Patidar was awarded as a Young Scientist Award by VDGOOD Professional Association India.
- Dr. Meenakshi Nawal was awarded Best Faculty Award In the International Scientist Award by VDGOOD Professional Association India.
- Dr. Meenakshi Nawal was awarded PSM Rashtriya Shiksha Ratna Award-2021 by Prithvi Abhyudaya Association-India.
- Dr. Nilam Choudhary has been nominated as Board of Studies Member, School of Engineering & Technology, Sangam University.
- Dr. Nilam Choudhary was awarded Global Femina Excellence Award for Outstanding Contribution in Research and Innovation by Dr. Kalam International Foundations.
- Dr. Niketa Sharma was awarded as a Young Scientist Award by VDGOOD Professional Association India.
- Dr. Meenakshi Nawal was awarded National Best Teacher Honour Award by AICTE and Shikshak Kalyan Foundation.
- Dr. Nilam Choudhary become Senior Member of IEEE and elected as an EXECOM Member of IEEE (Rajasthan Subsection).
- Dr. Mukesh Kumar Gupta has been nominated as DREC Member, Board of Studies Member, Department of CSE, RTU, Kota.
- Dr. C.M. Choudhary has been appointed as an External Expert member, Department of Science and Technology, Rajasthan.
- Dr. Pankaj Dadheech is recognized as Bentham Journal Ambassador.
- Dr. Pankaj Dadheech has been awarded Microsoft in Education Certificate in recognition of membership in the “Certified Microsoft Innovative Educator”
- Many faculty members get certified from NPTEL every year and various faculty members were among the toppers in these courses.
- Many Faculty members were recognized as Gold, Silver, and Bronze partner faculty by Infosys Technologies Ltd. under the “Faculty Inspire Program”
- Ms. Deepa Modi was awarded Gold Medal for M.Tech in MNIT, Jaipur
Student Level Achievements and Recognitions
- Four teams of the department were selected in National Level Event, grand finale of Smart India Hackathon-2022 ( three for software and one for hardware edition).
- Aayushi Agarwal and her team ( cap coders)were declared winners of “Smart India Hackathon, 2022" Software Edition at Sage University Indore
- Two teams of CSE grab the position in top 5 teams ( one team grab 2nd position And won 1 lac rs prize money ) at JECRC Tech-A-Thon
- One Team of CSE “Bro Code”(Aditya Bhardwaj, Aayush Garg, Keshav Pareek, Akshita Sharma) Grab the first position (amount 50,000/-) in JECRC University Hackathon( JU-Hacks) on 23-24 February 2023.
- One CSE “Semicolon” team grabbed the first position in UEM Hackathon from 1 to 2 April 2023.
- Two CSE “Squad” and “ Malloc” teams grab the 2nd and 3 rd positions respectively in RIET hackathon from 10th to 11th April 2023
- Rajat and his team were declared winners of “Smart India Hackathon, 2019 Hardware Edition.
- Three teams of the department were selected in National Level Event, Smart India Hackathon-2019 Software Edition.
- Many students of the department were selected in the top 14,000 students out of 2,00,000+ students called for SIH-2019 Finale
- 9 Students got Internship opportunities in IBM for 6 Months in IBM HackChallenge-2018 at Bangalore
- One of the teams from the department was declared as Winner in Eduhack Hackathon-2018. This event was organized by Government of Rajasthan (DOIT) at Govt. Polytechnic College, Bikaner
- Our students won the 2nd Prize in Hackathon-2018 at Arya College of Engineering & IT, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Our students also won 1st Prize in Hackathon (LNM Hacks) at LNMIIT-2018, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Various Students of the department secured GATE Rank in the last 3 years.
- Mr. Jitendra Dudi from department got selected in Civil Service Examination (IAS).
- Many students have been Certified in various FOSS Courses (IIT, Bombay) under Spoken Tutorial Training Program and in Swayam/NPTEL Courses
- The placement records of the department are excellent. The students are placed in highly renowned companies namely Infosys, Microsoft, IBM, TCS, Cognizant, Infogain and several other IT companies.
|S.No.||Faculty Name||Course Name||Achievement|
|1||Ms. Shanu Tripathi||Emotional Intelligence||Topper 2% in this course|
|2||Ms. Palika Jajoo||Problem Solving Through Programming in C||Topper 5% in this course|
|3||Ms. Deepa Modi||The Joy of Computing using Python||Topper 1% in this course|
|4||Ms. Palika Jajoo||Cloud Computing||Topper 5% in this course|
|5||Mr. Girish Sharma||Machine Learning||Topper 2% in this course|
|6||Mr. Sushant Kumar||DataBase Management System||Topper 5% in this course|
|7||Ms. Vijeta Khincha||Machine Learning||Topper 5% in this course|
|8||Mr. Kailash Soni||Introduction to Programming in C||Topper 5% in this course|
|S.No.||Student Name||Course Name||Achievement|
|1||Anubhav Jain||Programming in Java||Topper 2% in this course|
|2||Anubhav Jain||The Joy of Computing using Python||Topper 1% in this course|
|3||Palak Gupta||Developing Soft Skills and Personality||Topper 5% in this course|
|4||Simran Koolwal||Introduction to Programming in C||Topper 2% in this course|
|5||Kartik Saini||The Joy of Computing using Python||Topper 5% in this course|
|6||Sagar Alwani||Developing Soft Skills and Personality||Topper 2% in this course|
|7||Jahanvi Rathi||Introduction to Programming in C||Topper 5% in this course|
|8||Divyansh Sharma||Developing Soft Skills and Personality||Topper 5% in this course|