TEQIP-III Sponsored INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMMUNICATION AND INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS
Code of Ethics
Code of Ethics for Prevention of Malpractices and Plagiarism in Academics and Research
The Institute firmly believes in following ethics and honesty in every aspect of academic activities. Teaching and research are novel professions which necessitate stringent moral obligations. Therefore, certain measures are established for prevention of malpractices and plagiarism failing which would evoke disciplinary actions at various levels.
- Institutional subscription of plagiarism checking software : Institute has subscribed the plagiarism checking services of URKUND which is accessible via a weblink https://www.urkund.com
- Mandatory Similarity Check : It is mandatory for each student to get a plagiarism check performed for submitting project report/dissertation/ research paper to the Institute or any other agency for ensuring the authenticity of the submitted document.
- Mandatory Similarity Check of conference paper submission: The similarity check is also performed on abstract and research papers submitted to the conference organized by the Institute to curb plagiarism.
- Award of Incentive and certification: Faculty members are encouraged to publish their research finding in reputed research journals.
- Academic Integrity Panel: An Institutional integrity panel is formed to address any complaint or allegation of malpractice against student/faculty member.
Reporting Instructions for Candidate under PMSSS
1. The presence of student as well as parent/guardian is mandatory for reporting.
2. Please complete the reporting process before the last date which is already mentioned in allotment letter.
3. Students are advised to carry the following at the time of reporting:
a. Original and two sets of photocopies of Class 10 (X) mark sheet
b. Original and two sets of photocopies of Class 10+2 (XII) Mark sheet
c. Original and two sets of photocopies of Migration Certificate
d. Original and two sets of photocopies of Transfer Certificate
e. Original and two sets of photocopies of Character Certificate
f. Original and two sets of photocopies/ printouts of Aadhaar Card (If available)
g. Original and two sets of photocopies of Domicile Certificate
h. Original and two sets of photocopies of Category Certificate, (If available)
i. Two sets of printouts of the PMSSS Provisional Seat Allotment Letter
j. Two sets of printouts of the PMSSS Application-cum-Registration Form
k. Original and two sets of photocopies of Medical Fitness Certificate
l. Four Passport-size Color photographs (Recent) of the Candidate
m. Original and Two sets of photocopies of Income Certificate of the Parents/ Guardian
4. The original mark sheets of class X and Class XII will be kept for enrolment purpose and will be issued to student on a later date. Students are advised to keep copies of these documents for their future needs.
5. Fee for candidates allotted seat under PMSSS:
College Fee: Caution Money Rs. 7,500/- (Refundable)
Hostel Fee: Security Money Rs. 5,000/- (Refundable)
6. The payment mode for fee is Cash or DD in the favour of SKIT, Jaipur.
7. Hostel will be allotted on first come first serve basis therefore parent/student are advised to visit hostel office and book their accommodation.