SKIT in its endeavor to strengthen the philosophy of Swami Keshvanand Ji and achieve excellence in Techno Managerial Environment, the institute established Department of Management Studies in the academic year 2006-07.
Department of Management Studies aims at developing future managers equipped with curricular and co-curricular skills, which will help them to make a mark in the industry. To achieve its vision, the Department uses a blend of well qualified and experienced core faculty and renowned faculty members from other institutes.
To enhance the horizon of Knowledge, various Seminars, Workshops, and Entrepreneurial activities are organized regularly. Keeping in view, the fast growth of Indian economy, the Department of Management Studies focuses on not only imparting managerial knowledge but also the right skills and attitude through unique and indigenous initiatives.
The Department of Management Studies has successfully crossed several milestones, resulting in creation of a distinctive identity for itself. The Department ensures that students stepping out into the corporate world are better and responsible managers and effective leaders. A combination of industry professionals, eminent speakers and learned faculty aids the holistic development of students.
Besides providing quality education, the Department prepares the students for facing the forthcoming challenges of the corporate world through various effective steps in the campus and through constant interface with industry. The Department also ensures that students stepping out into the corporate world are better and responsible managers and effective leaders. A combination of industry professionals, eminent speakers and learned faculty aids the holistic development of students. The department has a pool of well qualified and experienced core faculty members and also actively involved other outside eminent visiting faculty. From time to time, various seminars, workshops and entrepreneurial activities are organized to provide better learning opportunities to the students. The Department possesses state-of-the-art infrastructure. The Department is a member of All India Management Association (AIMA).
- The Department is an active member of AIMA & Circular Economy Club, U.K.
- Emphasis on participation in various activities on campus and off campus.
- Cost Effective Quality Management Education
- Highly Qualified Faculty Team
- Well Equipped Infrastructure
- Teaching Beyond Curriculum
- Case Study Teaching Methodology
- Enriched Library
- Target Oriented Summer Training
- Focused Placement Efforts
- Effective in-built Training programmes
- Seminars/ conferences/ workshop/ panel discussions on regular basis
- Various sponsored programme by SIDBI, DGFT, RSPC, IIT, DST etc.
- Certificate Courses from SWAYAM Channel & Coursera.