PEOs, POs, PSOs
Programme Outcomes are meant to achieve the desired change that a student should reflect at the end of the programme. Every student should reflect:
1. Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
2. Foster Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
3. Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability.
4. Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.
5. Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals,
contributing effectively to a team environment.
6. Ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the context of managing unpredictable societal and global issues.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The educational curriculum at the Department of Management Studies at SKITM&G, Jaipur will be able to produce graduates who will be:
PEO 1: Suitable for employment, venturing into own business enterprise or pursuing higher studies.
PEO 2: Capable managers with the requisite knowledge, Skills and attitudes in strategic management.
PEO 3: Responsible citizens, competent leaders, good team leaders, good human beings and ethical managers.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
The graduates of the MBA program of the SKIT are expected to attain the following Program Specific outcomes:
PSO 1: The ability to employ innovative career paths to acquire entrepreneurial traits to evaluate and manage their own business successfully.
PSO 2: To work successfully as a Professional with requisite skill set in the area of Marketing/ Finance/Human Resource/ Information Systems/ Operations & supply Chain/ Business Analytics