Code of Ethics for Prevention of Malpractices and Plagiarism in Academics and Research
The Institute firmly believes in following ethics and honesty in every aspect of academic activities. Teaching and research are novel professions which necessitate stringent moral obligations. Therefore, certain measures are established for prevention of malpractices and plagiarism failing which would evoke disciplinary actions at various levels.
- Institutional subscription of plagiarism checking software : Institute has subscribed the plagiarism checking services of URKUND which is accessible via a weblink https://www.urkund.com
- Mandatory Similarity Check : It is mandatory for each student to get a plagiarism check performed for submitting project report/dissertation/ research paper to the Institute or any other agency for ensuring the authenticity of the submitted document.
- Mandatory Similarity Check of conference paper submission: The similarity check is also performed on abstract and research papers submitted to the conference organized by the Institute to curb plagiarism.
- Award of Incentive and certification: Faculty members are encouraged to publish their research finding in reputed research journals.
- Academic Integrity Panel: An Institutional integrity panel is formed to address any complaint or allegation of malpractice against student/faculty member.