The Department of Information Technology is a proud achiever of accreditation from NBA, a government body that guarantees our quality of education and academic services.
Accreditation is a quality assurance parameter of educational institutes that requires the institute to satisfy standard criteria of academic quality. It brings out the strengths and weaknesses of the institute and helps it to improve them further.
This accreditation is a confidence building factor for guardians of prospective students that their ward will experience an intensive teaching environment as per the best practices and standards. It is also a message to the recruiters that the students passing out through this program have competence based upon strong inputs.
Smart India Hackathon
5 teams of students (Total 30 students out of 1,00,000+ students) are selected for The Smart India Hackathon, 2018 Finals.
- 3 teams of students (total 12 students out of 40,000+ students) are selected for The Smart India Hackathon, 2017 Finals.
- Awarded “Most Promising Engineering Institute in India” by Jagran Josh (Dainik Jagran Group) (2017).
- Awarded “Best Institute for Outstanding Placements record in Rajasthan” by the Governor of GOA (2017).
- Rajasthan’s First Educational Institute having 400 kW Roof Top Solar Power Plant another 500 kW at Kolayat, for green campus.
- Recognition by The Governor of Rajasthan for Blood Donation.
- Awarded by Rajasthan Technical University, Kota for First Grading among Affiliated Institutes having highest Quality Index Value (QIV).
Advanced Partner Institute
Swami Keshvanand Institute of Technology is recognized as “Advanced Partner Institute” in Infosys Campus Connect Program.
Swami Keshvanand Institute of Technology in recognized as “Outstanding Contribution” in rolling out Infosys Campus Connect offering-Foundation Program & Soft Skill Program.
Partnership Level of the Faculty organized by Infosys Ltd. Chandigarh
- Prof. (Dr.) Anil Chaudhary - Gold
- Mr. Naveen Jain - Gold
Tivoli Centre of excellence in Northern India
IBM Academic initiative ranked SKIT among top 30 premier engineering institutes in India. SKIT is the first Tivoli Centre of Excellence launched by IBM in Northern India. SKIT has got the maximum number of projects selected in TGMC conducted by IBM for the last 3 years all over Rajasthan. SKIT has been recognized as a “Great Performing College” in The Great Mind Challenge. SKIT has organized the highest number of workshops for the upcoming IBM technologies (DB2, RAD, TIVOLI etc.) by company experts.
Achieve Professional Excellence as “IBM BLUE SCHOLAR”
Awards/Certificates won by faculty
- Dr. Anil Chaudhary is recognized as “Best SPOCs” in Infosys Campus Connect Program.
- Best Paper in “3rd WORLD SUMMIT ON ACCREDITATION” 18th -20th MARCH, 2016, Gurgaon (Delhi NCR) by Dr. Anil Chaudhary.
- In Recognition of Professional Standing the Officers and Board of Directors of the IEEE Certify that Dr. Anil Chaudhary has been elected to the grade of SENIOR MEMBER.
- IBM “THE GREAT MIND CHALLENGE” DRONA AWARD Presented to Dr. Anil Chaudhary.
- Swami Keshvanand Institute of Technology, Management & Gramothan (SKIT) Awarded the Great Performing College in IBM “THE GREAT MIND CHALLENGE”.