- National Workshop on PCB Design and Fabrication (PDF 2K19): A three days National workshop on “PCB Design and Fabrication (PDF2K19)” has been organized by Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Swami Keshvanand Institute of Technology, Management and Gramothan, Jaipur, on 19, 20 and 21 September 2019. Mr. V. Saravana Kumar (IAS), Director, Department of Science and Technology, Government of Rajasthan was the Chief Guest of the workshop. Mr Anil Saboo, Chairman & Managing Director of Elektrolites (Power) Pvt. Ltd, Jaipur and Prof. (Dr.) Vijay Janyani, Chairman, IEEE Rajasthan Subsection were the Guest of Honor of the workshop. Mr. Pallav Rawal, Assistant Professor, ECE and Mr. Ankit Agarwal, Assistant Professor, ECE were the coordinators of workshop.
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE With DEEP LEARNING (AIDL-2K19): A two day workshop on AIDL-2K19 sponsored by DST, Rajasthan was organized on 25th - 26th March 2019 with the objective of conducting a fundamental level of workshop on artificial intelligence and deep learning for the participants who had basic understanding and keen interest in this emerging field. The event was inaugurated by Chief Guest Prof. R. P. Yadav (Former Vice- Chancellor RTU, Kota) who is currently working at Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur.
- Advances in Optical Communication (AOC-2019):- Faculty Development Program on Advances in Optical Communication (AOC-2019) was jointly organized by EICT Academy, MNIT Jaipur and & Swami Keshvanand Institute of Technology, Management & Gramothan, Jaipur from 9th February to 14th February 2019. This FDP was inaugurated by Dr. S. N. Sharan, Director, School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Manipal University Jaipur and Dr Suchandan Pal, Principal Scientiest, CEERI Pilani. Dr. Suchandan Pal, Principal Scientist, CEERI Pilani. Dr. Manish Mathew, Senior Scientist, CEERI Pilani Prof. V Sinha, Emiritus Professor, MNIT Jaipur, Dr. Yogita Kalra, Associate Professor, Delhi Technological University, Dr. Manish Tiwari, Professor, Manipal University Jaipur, Prof. Anajan Basu, Head-CARE, IIT Delhi, Dr. Ravi Kumar, MNIT Jaipur, Prof. Y. K. Vijay, President, Vivekanand Global University Jaipur (Former Professor University of Rajasthan, Jaipur and, Prof. R S Meena, RTU Kota were the resource persons of this FDP. A laboratory session on Optisystem was also engaged by Mr. Amandeep Singh and Mr. Varun Pandey (Expert from HRU System Inc). The student chapter of OSA at SKIT Jaipur was also inaugurated by Prof V. Sinha
- Recent Trends in Nano-Electronics (RTNE-2018): Faculty Development Program on Recent Trends in Nano-Electronics (RTNE-2018) was jointly organized by Rajasthan Technical University, Kota & Swami Keshvanand Institute of Technology, Management & Gramothan, Jaipur from 1st May 2018 to 5th May 2018. This FDP was fully sponsored by RTU (ATU) under Technical Education Quality Improvement Program phase III (TEQIP-III)This FDP was inaugurated by Dr. Rajiv Sharma, Director, Mission of Nano Science and Technology (Nano Mission), Department of Science & Technology, New Delhi and Secretary, Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Govt. of India, New Delhi and Dr. G. K. Prabhu, President, Manipal University Jaipur.
- A Faculty Development Program on Project Planning Management and Development was organized by Department of Electronics & Comuunication Engineering in which Prof. S K Bhatnagar (Director Research ) highlighted the importance of project planning and finnance in product development.
- Tutorial lecturers based on PCB design and fabrication was scheduled on the first day of the workshop. After this lecture, there was a Hands-on practical session on “PCB Circuit and Layout Design on software”.
- Two day workshop on “Hands-on training and workshop on Xilinx Vivado VLSI EDA tool”
Organized by Trainers from CoreEL Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Delhi
Month: April 2018(10-11 April 2018)
- Two days workshop on “DSP processor (Piccolo C2000)” sponsored by texas instruments, Bangalore
Organized by The Department of ECE
Month: December, 2016 (23th -24th December, 2016)
- Two day workshop on "Introduction to Robotics and Embedded Systems" under e-Yantra project of MHRD with IIT Bombay
Organized by The Department of ECE
Month: December, 2016 (22th -23th December, 2016)
- Examination Cell
- Online Payment