Computer Science & Engineering Department (CSED: NBA accredited) is offering master and bachelor degree programs providing students with a strong foundation in computational methods for the design and operation of complex, engineered, and scientific systems. The curriculum’s common core represents all engineering disciplines and an elective component focuses on particular applications.
The CSED emphasizes on:
- Educational breadth through introductory courses in numerical analysis, simulation, and optimization
- Deep understanding in optimization methods and numerical methods for partial differential equations
- Multidisciplinary aspects of computation
- Hands-on experience through projects, assignments, and a master’s thesis
- Consultancy and sabbatical with leading industries.
CSED’s research interests cover a variety of computationally intensive areas in engineering, science, and mathematics, and encompass applications in areas such as E-Governance, Interoperability, Application security framework operation scheduling, and applied optimization in operations and industrial engineering. Recent research topics include SaaS based enterprise applications, E-Governance framework, imaging systems, distribution networks, telecommunications systems, and transportation systems.
And to support above research areas, the department has IBM center of excellence, providing IBM SW and HW with benchmarking and testing support through our High Performance Computing Lab equipped with IBM high end blade servers. Further, in support if interoperability, Computer science Department is equipped with SUN Solaris JEE lab.
We attract some of the brightest students and faculty, and invite you to join us in the excitement.