The Robotics Club is a community of students who derive pleasure in creating robots that may even be capable of working without human intervention. Each member of this family is provided insight into mechanical engineering, basic electronics and informatory aids besides the indispensable guidance of experienced members. The club supports and fosters interest in various aspects related to robotics in particular, mechanical design through workshops and projects. Robo-geeks are provided with a workspace, tools and other amenities to let their imagination loose.
|Mr. Brijmohan Sharma||Mr. Sudesh Garg|
|Assistant Professor, Department of ME||Assistant Professor, Department of ME|
|Contact no. 9571463814||Contact no. 9024693951|
|Bhuvan Sharma||Kalash Jain||Saurabh Singh Jat|
|B.Tech. III year, EE||B.Tech. III year, CSE||B.Tech. III year, ECE|
|Contact no. 9166266245||Contact no. 9829262793||Contact no. 7568598888|
About AICTE-Scheme for Promoting Interests, Creativity and Ethics among Students (SPICES):
It is a scheme in which financial assistance is provided by AICTE to support Student Clubs for Promoting Interests, Creativity and Ethics among Students.
Robotics Club, SKIT Jaipur is thankful to the AICTE authorities to provide this grant (Sanction letter). This financial support enabled us to improve the infrastructure of Robotics Club and skills of students by participating in number of activities sponsored by SPICES.
Activities conducted under SPICES
- An online workshop on Cognitive Application by Tech Analogy was conducted from 9 August 2021 to 23 August 2021. Click here for more details
- An online Training Programme on Robotics: Introduction to Innovation was conducted from 1 September 2021 to 15 September 2021. Click here for more details
- Online training on “Drone” was conducted from 1 February 2022 -5 February 2022. Click here for more details
- One Day Workshop on Arduino and Its Applications was conducted on 12 February 2022. Click here for more details
- Workshop and Training Programme on Humanoid Robot: "Concept and Development" was conducted from 24 February 2022 to 25 February 2022. Click here for more details
- Mentorship and Training Programme on Tortoise Robot and ROS was conducted from 6 March 2022 to 7 March 2022. Click here for more details
- Workshop and Training Programme on PLC and Its Applications was conducted from 23 March 2022 to 24 March 2022. Click here for more details
Activities conducted under Robotics Club
- “Ideathon” an online event was conducted on 12/08/2020.
- “Drone from scratch” an online Workshop was conducted on 20/05/2021.
- An online workshop on Arduino was conducted on 28/06/2021.
- Online sessions related to Robotics, Drones etc. were conducted throughout the session 2020-21 on regular basis.