About The Club: The Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) is the leading National Professional non-profit making Society for the Technical Education System in our country with the motto of Career Development of Teachers and Personality Development of Students and overall development of our Technical Education System. The objective of the SKIT- ISTE Student Chapter is to keep the students of the institute updated about the recent technologies. The Institute arranges lectures and invites eminent personalities from Industries and other Organizations to deliver lecture at our campus
• Apply curriculum and educational processes to changing conditions.
• Harness the knowledge of Engineering Sciences for the welfare of the society.
• Develop excellent teachers and educational administrators.
• Improve teaching methods and practices and administrative usages.
• Enhance Professional ideals and standards to improve academics.
• Make an effective linkage between technical institutions, industry and society.
|Dr. Praveen Kumar Jain||Mr. Pallav Rawal||Mr. Rajiv Kumar|
|Professor, Department of ECE||Assistant Professor, Department of ECE||Associate Professor, Department of BSH|
|Contact no. 9928652224||Contact no. 9413287953||Contact no. 7597049105|
|Akshita Patidar||Anshika Khandelwal||Adish Jain|
|B.Tech. 3rd Year ECE||B.Tech. 3rd Year ECE||B.Tech. 3rd Year ECE|
|Contact no. 8690198873||Contact no. 8306461146||Contact no. 8005666286|
Membership Details: http://www.isteonline.in/Datafiles/cms//ISTE%20Form%20SC(1).pdf
1. Webinar on Artificial Intelligence for Self Driving Car on 05.09.2020
2. Webinar on Optical Fiber and Fiber-based components and Devices on 12.09.020
3. Conducted SKIT Hackathon in Pravah on 24th-25th February 2020
4. Faculty induction program: “AICTE ISTE sponsored FIP on nanotechnology” on 02.07.2018-07.07.2018
5. Circuit design competition “Digitronics” on 22.02.2018
6. Poster and PPT competition “Innovative minds” on 21.02.2018
7. AE Quiz Contest (Technical Quiz) on 18.04.2017
8. Circuit Design Competition during Pravah-2017 on 17.02.2017
9. MATLAB workshop (20 hrs, 2hrs per Wednesday) from 10/08/2016
10. Mr. & Ms. Electronics (Quiz Competition) during Pravah-2016 on 04/03/2016
11. Advancement in Nano Electronics and Communication Technologies (Souvenir Designing Competition) on 02/03/2016
12. Special Lecture on Bipolar junction transistors on 09.09.2015
13. Special Lecture on P-N junction diodes on 02.09.2015
14. Special Lecture on Semiconductor physics on 26.08.2015
15. MATLAB workshop (20 hrs, 2hrs per Wednesday) from 29.07.2015
16. Digitronics (Circuit Design Competition) during Pravah-2015 on 27.02.2015