The club provides a platform to students to learn and grow. The Objective of the club is make students aware of the new emerging technologies, with Industry perspective to bridge the gap between Curriculum and real life applications. Every year the club regularly works and teaches students so that they are aware of the new technologies that are coming up in the industry. The club focuses on building team work and leadership skills as well, as students of second and third year take sessions of first year students and help them to clear basic concepts of emerging technologies like Python, Linux, Latest Web Development technologies etc. After completion of the sessions there are various competitions among students of the club based on the technologies that they have learned using standardized platforms like Hackerrank etc. so as to build a competitive approach amongst the students.
Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat [EBSB]
India is a unique nation, whose fabric has been woven by diverse linguistic, cultural and -religious threads, held together into a composite national identity by a rich history of cultural evolution, coupled with a rousing freedom struggle that was built around the tenets of non-violence and justice. The spirit of mutual understanding in students is the basic aim of the club as named “EK BHARAT SHRESHTHA BHARAT”. Objectives of the club include:
- To celebrate the Unity in Diversity of our Nation and to maintain and strengthen the fabric of traditionally existing emotional bonds between the people of our Country;
- To promote the spirit of national integration through a deep and structured engagement between all Indian States and Union Territories through a year-long planned engagement between States;
- To showcase the rich heritage and culture, customs and traditions of either State for enabling people to understand and appreciate the diversity that is India, thus fostering a sense of common identity
- To establish long-term engagements and,
- To create an environment, where promotes learning between states by sharing best practices and experiences.