ECE-SKIT offers B. Tech. and M. Tech. programmes in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
1. To prepare students for strong theoretical and practical exposure in the area of Electronics and Communication Engineering to achieve excellence in undergraduate programs.
2. To impart in-depth knowledge among undergraduate students so that they may excel in recruitment and in pursuing higher education in the Electronics and Communication Engineering discipline.
3. To motivate undergraduate students and faculty members to enhance their research and development skills in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
4. To nurture students with good ethics strong management, team work skills, good scientific and engineering breadth so that they are able to tackle real life engineering problems.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
1. Apply mathematical equations and models, basics sciences and engineering fundamentals for solving engineering problems.
2. Design and conduct experiments in the field of electronics and communication.
3. Use modern engineering tools, software and equipment to solve problems.
4. Design and develop innovative projects.
5. Participate and succeed in competitive examinations.
6. Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
7. Contribute to the planning, implementation and management of team projects.
8. Design a system component or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, health and safety, manufacturability and sustainability.
9. Understand professional and ethical responsibility.
10. Use the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
11. Carry out research in different areas of Electronics and communication engineering fields resulting in publications and product development.
12. Work as a member and leader in teams and communicate effectively.
13. Understand quality management, project management, entrepreneurship and safety engineering.