- Rukhsar Zafar, M. Salim, “Wideband Slow Surface Plasmons in Double
Resonator Plasmonic Grating Waveguide,” IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, Vol. 26, No. 22, November 15, 2014.
- Rukhsar Zafar, M. Salim, “Wideband Slow Light achievement in MIM Plasmonic waveguide by controlling Fano Resonance, “ELSEVIER, Infrared Physics & Technology, 67 (2014) 25–29.
- Yazusha Sharma, Rukhsar Zafar, “Ultra Flattened Dispersion over Telecom Wavelength in Ring Based Photonic Crystal Fiber” IOSR Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering (IOSR-JECE) e-ISSN: 2278-2834,p- ISSN: 2278-8735.Volume 9, Issue 4, Ver. IV (Jul - Aug. 2014),
- Rukhsar Zafar, Khyati Sethia, Vaibhav Mathur, Tanvi Arora, Utkarsh Kabra, Vaibhav Pathak, “Ultra-High Sensitive Plasmonic Refractive Index Sensor based on Ring Resonator,” IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Signals, Communication and Optimization (EESCO), held on 24-25th Jan 2015 in Visakhapatnam, Andhrapradesh.(accepted to be published in IEEE Xplore)
- Ashish Varshney, Rukhsar Zafar and Mohammed Salim, “Comparative Study between Elliptical Ring and Square Ring Sensor Based on Plasmonic MIM Waveguide”, SKIT Research Journal, vol.-4, issue-2, pp. 48-51, October 2014
- Shikha Gaur, Rukhsar Zafar, ”Highly Sensitive Bragg Grating Refractive Index Sensor based on Plasmonic MIM waveguide”, in International Conference on soft materials ICSM2014 held (06 - 10 October,2014) at MNIT Jaipur.
- Ashish Varshney and Rukhsar Zafar, “Highly Sensitive Refractometer Sensor Based on Plasmonic MIM Waveguide”, National Conference on Science and Engineering (NCSE-2014) held on July 27-28, 2014, JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur.
- Janrao Nagesh, Rukhsar Zafar, Sanjeev K. Metya & Vijay Janyani “Improved efficiency & enhanced slow light performance in photonic crystal waveguide using rectangular unit cells”, international conference on communication & Electronics System design (ICCESD- 2013) held on 28th -30th January, 2013, at MNIT, Jaipur, India.
- Janrao Nagesh, Rukhsar Zafar & Vijay Janyani, “Improved design of photonic crystal waveguides with elliptical holes for enhanced slow light performance” (published), Journal of Optical Engineering SPIE, 51(6), 064001 (June 2012).
- Rukhsar Zafar, M. Salim, “Plasmonics: Future of an optical IC’s, ” SKIT Research Journal, Vol 4 Issue 1, 2014.
- Akanksha Kulshreshtha, Rukhsar Zafar, “Two Dimensional Photonic Crystal Hetrostructure Ring Resonator with Improved Cross Talk”(published), SKIT research journal, Vol 3, Issue 1, July, 2013.
- Praveen Gupta, Priyank Jain, Rukhsar Zafar, “Minimization of Propagation Losses in Photonic crystal waveguide” SKIT research journal, Vol 3, Issue 1, July, 2012
- Swati Kadel, Rukhsar Zafar, “Plasmonics: An optical chip scale technology”, AMCT-2013, held on 17-18th March,2013 at SKIT, M&G, Jaipur
- Janrao Nagesh, Rukhsar Zafar & Vijay Janyani, “Slow light in photonic crystal waveguide with tilted elliptical defects” in All India Seminar of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering division board on “Network technology & Communication” organized jointly by Rajasthan state centre, The Institution of Engineers (India), Arya college of engg. & I.T. and Engg. College Bikaner, Jaipur. (05-06 February,2011)
- Janrao Nagesh, Rukhsar Zafar & Vijay Janyani, “Wide-band slow-light Photonic crystal waveguide with tilted elliptical cells” presented in National conference on “Recent Advances in Microwave tubes, devices & Comm. System (NCRA-MTDCS)” organized by JNIT, Jaipur. (4-5th March, 2011)
- Rukhsar Zafar, Monika Agarwal & Swati Arora, “Increased delay bandwidth product in slow light based Photonic Crystal Waveguide” published in proceeding of National conference on “Emerging Trends of Research in Material Science (ETRMS-2011)” jointly organized by SKIT & University of Rajasthan, Jaipur. (14-15th Nov, 2011).
- Rukhsar Zafar, “A new revolution in optical regime: Photonic crystal waveguide” presented in National conference on “Advances in Wireless & Optical Communication Systems” organized by SKIT, M&G, Jaipur (17-18 March, 2012).
- Rukhsar Zafar, “Improved efficiency in two dimensional photonic crystal waveguide with increased radius of air holes” presented in National conference on “Advances in Wireless & Optical Communication Systems” organized by SKIT, M&G, Jaipur (17-18 March, 2012)
- Vinod Kataria, Sumit kumari, "Microcontroller based data aquisition and green house control system (published), SKT Research Journal, ISSN 2278-2508, volume 3, 2013.
- Vinod Kataria, "Embedded system" National work shop on Advanced & Recent trends in Power Systems & Power Electronics Drives" held on 13th -14th December, 2013, Mewar University, Chittorgarh, India.
- Manju choudhary, Sunil Gupta, suman sharma, "Parity Check matrix generation for(3,k)- regular LDPC codes", International conference on Electrical, Electronicaand Data communication Engineering (ICEEDC- 2012) held on 28th -November,2012 New Delhi, India.
- Neeraj Jain, "VLSI Design and Optimized Implementation of a MIPS RISC Processor using XILINX Tool" (published), International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Electronics Engineering (IJARCSEE), Volume 1, Issue 10, December 2012 (ISSN: 2277 – 9043).
- Neeraj Jain, Seema Sharma, "LOW POWER UART DESIGN AND SIMULATION FOR SERIAL DATA COMMUNICATION" (published), International journal of VLSI design (IJVD), 3(1), 2012.
- Neeraj Jain, Bela Agarwal, "Edge detection of digital images using FUZZY LOGIC technique", National Conference on Soft Computing & its Application (NCSCA-2012) held on 11 May 2012, GIT, Jaipur, India.
- Sarita chouhan, Neeraj Jain, Yogesh Kumar, "Design and Analog VLSI Implementation of Neural Network Architecture for Signal Processing" National Conference on "Emerging Technologies in Computer Engineering" (NCETCE-2011) help on 26 November 2011, SKIT, Jaipur,India.
- Neeraj Jain, Prashant Vashisht, Vikas Pathak, "Generic Encryptor/ Decryptor core implementation of tiny AES", Advancements in Microelectronics and Communication Technologies (AMCT-2013) held on 15-17 March 2013 at SKIT, Jaipur, India.
- Participated in two week Faculty development program on "PCB Design and Simulation" organized by CDAC, Hyderabad from 24 June 2013 to 5 July 2013.
- Neeraj Jain,Shubhi Jain, Pallav Rawal “DESIGN AND ANALYSIS OF MINIATURIZED COMPACT MICROSTRIP PATCH ANTENNA ON A DOUBLE NEGATIVE METAMATERIAL” in IPASJ International Journal of Electronics & Communication (IIJEC),Volume 2, Issue 12, December 2014 and Paper Id : IIJEC-2014-12-02-6.
- Ruchika Jain, ''Design of a Rectangular Fractal Patch Geometry for modern Communication Systems'' in International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering, vol. 2, issue 5. Nov. 2012.
- Participated in International Conference on ICMARS-2012, Jodhpur.
- Participated inconference on "Analog System Design", organized by Thapar university on 19-21 Dec. 2011.
- Participated in conference on "MEMS: Design and Intellisuit", organized by IET on 5-8 Oct. 2009.
- Swati Arora, "An emerging technology- artificial intelligence" national seminar on Modern Trends and Techniques In Computing held on 30TH March 2010, JNU Jaipur.
- Swati Arora,"An Emerging Technology To Exploit The Quantum Spins States of ELECTRONS: SPINTRONICS" in national conference on microcontroller and its applications held on 08th April 2010.
- Swati Arora, "Artificial Intelligence" in national conference on Microcontroller and Its Applications held on 08th April 2010.
- Swati Arora, "A NEW REVOLUTION IN OPTICS REGIME :PHOTONIC CRYSTAL WAVEGUIDE" in national conference on "AWOCS-2012" on 17-18 ,2012 at SKIT, Jaipur.
- Participated In IEEE MTTS CHAPTER ON " 18TH WIMNACT –MQ3"Organized by Delhi University on 04-05 June 2009.
- Participated in national seminar on "RISC 2010" organized by ARYA College Jaipur on 5-6 Feb. 2010
- Suman Sharma, Manju choudhary, Sunil Gupta, "Parity Check matrix generation for(3,k)- regular LDPC codes", International conference on Electrical, Electronicaand Data communication Engineering (ICEEDC- 2012) held on 28th -November,2012 New Delhi, India.
- Priyanka Sharma, Neha Arora, Prof. B. P. Singh,"Design of Efficient Sense Amplifier based Flip- flop using GDI Technique", International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research ,Volume 3, Issue 5 , May – 2012, ISSN 2229 – 5518, IJSER © 2012
- Priyanka Sharma, Neha Arora, Prof. B. P. Singh," Low Power Different Sense Amplifier Based Flip- flop Configurations implemented using GDI Technique", International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications , Volume 2, Issue 4, April 2012 ,ISSN 2250- 3153