ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
With democracy reigning supreme in most parts of the world, our society is very different from what it was a few decades ago, allowing people to explore and innovate. It is right to say that the key to the future lies in the innovation. However, the world hangs in a delicate balance today with the weights of economic uncertainty and environmental concerns debilitating the delicate equilibrium. We are witnessing one of the fastest moving revolutions of all times.
Declining corporate confidence coupled with uncertainty economic bases calls for strategic action in the present with a view to grow and thrive in the future. For business, merely survival is not possible, demanding economic conditions ask for nurturing the ailing economy and business world through various developing and future strategies. It has to inspire an environment of exploration and innovation not only in technology and products, but in every tenet of business. Today's innovations will provide economic stability for the present and subsequently enable business to capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities of the future. Keeping this backdrop in mind the theme of this conference is conceptualized to explore the various ideas to strengthen the Indian economy and identify the various routes for future developments by building the foundation block of present.
• To explore the present conditions and prepare a roadmap or future in changing environment of indian economy.
• To foster dialogue among various stakeholders, including senior level policy makers, researchers, academicians, managers, regulators and those
engaged in non-government sector.
• To expose the young students, who are the potential leaders of the future, to ideas and practices that will help them to meet the new challenges.
• To exchange experiences and networks with fellow professionals, academia and industry experts.
KEY SPEAKERS :
Eminent Speakers from Corporate Sector, Policy Makers, Regulatory Policy Bodies, Professors and Academicians
DATE AND VENUE :
Friday & Saturday November 18-19, 2016 SKIT, Jaipur.
CONFERENCE PAPERS :
The Conference would highly focus on Papers /Case Studies etc. for presentation and publication in Souvenir :
• Faculty members, researchers, including students, from educational institutions ,universities and others.
• Professional executives, practitioners & consultants from industry and above mentioned target group.
• Policy makers, regulators, professional bodies & associations, NGO's and others engaged in MSME segment.
For guidelines regarding submission of papers, please visit our website www.skit.ac.in
For more details, Click here.