The institute has an incubation cell named as “SRIJAN” with following Vision, Mission and Objectives: -
To foster a culture of innovation, problem solving and research for the betterment of the society and the nation.
To promote interest and research in path breaking tech driven ideas leading to entrepreneurship, while hand holding young start-ups and accelerating their growth through vital inputs, supportable mentorship and industrial connect.
- Encourage students to develop innovative projects/products to become job givers instead of job seekers through facilitation in opening start-ups.
- Take up development of industry sponsored projects.
- Encourage Faculty /students teams to conduct seminars/trainings on state of art technology platforms otherwise not covered in the syllabus.
- Collaborate with semiconductor companies like TI/FREE SCALE/ST/MICROCHIP to undertake embedded learning through embedded club activity.
- Encourage amongst faculty/students C.F.T Culture for project development.