Project has a great importance in Engineering degree Program. The students will be able to learn the team work environment as well as find the possible outcomes of existing problem.
Department of Electronics and Communication engineering is mainly emphasis on B.Tech. Project and Motivate their students to start their project work from V Semester. For the Project work students follow the guidelines prepared by expert committee. The projects are on Software and hardware based including the recent technologies like Embedded Systems (Raspberry pi, Arduino& Node MCU), IoT, Machine Learning and Image & Video Processing.Theproject groupsparticipate inseveral national and international awards competition.
- IETE Zonal Competition
- IETE National Competition
- IEEE International Project Competition
- AICTE- Vishwakarma Zonal Project Competition
- AICTE- Vishwakarma National Project Competition
Several Projects are also funded by Department of Science and Technology, The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers and The Institution of Engineers (India) [IEI].
Major project developed / undertaken by the students
- Bank security system using MATLAB.
- MCU based system for fire brigade operation.
- Wireless set top box adaptor for T.V Receiver.
- MCU based data acquisition & green house control system.
- Simulation of interrupt controller.
- MCU based system to fill up crude into a trolly
- Minimization of dispersion effect and propagation loss in photonic crystal using optiwave software.
- Simulation of parallel peripheral interface.
- Moving robot for restaurant.
- Design & simulation of microchip antenna.
- Study of dispersion and minimization in single mode fibre using optifibre 2.0 package.
- Design and implementation of multipliers and comparison of their characteristics based on FIR filter. VHDL shall be used for simulation.
- Offline UPS.
- MCU based system for lifting construction method.