Started in 2011, this conference aims to provide a stage for expert technical exchanges and exhibition regarding the advanced technologies, equipments, techniques, and innovations applied in the field of Computer Engineering. It has attracted government officials, multinational experts, managers, researchers and technicians in a relevant field to discuss together their ideas and experiences. The Organizing Committee of the NCETCE-2016, with its utmost sincerity, intends to invite all the related experts and scholars in the ountry to attend the Conference and to realize the most extensive exchanges and discussion in this field.
Vision : “To contribute to the Research Community through excellence in scientific and technical research; to serve as a valuable resource, platform for industry and society;
Mission : “To advance the state of the art in Computer Engineering and to bring those advances in benefit of Society’s businesses.”
NCETCE – 2016
A Two Days National Conference on “Emerging Technologies in Computer Engineering” NCETCE-2016, held on 27th-28th Nov. 2016, Technically Sponsored by Computer Society Chapter, IEEE Delhi Section, Sponsored by Infosys Campus Connect.
Chief Guest – Shri Ambrish Kumar-Director, Agriculture Department, Rajasthan
- Mr. Ripudaman (Managing Director, Natural Group)
- Mr. Ravi Jain (Sr. Project Manager, Infosys Ltd.)
- Prof. K. Subramanian (Executive Vice Chair, IEEE Delhi Section)
- Dr. A. Murali M. Rao (Director CC, IGNOU, & Chaiperson-Computer Society & Member (ex-officio)
- Mr. Lawrence Mohanraj (Country Lead - Academic Initiative, IBM India Pvt. Ltd.)
- Shri Nishith Seth (Managing Director, SSPL Ltd and Secretary, EISSA, India)
- Shri Anil Kumar Bohra (Managing Director, Jaipur Vidhut Vitran Nigam Limited)
- Mr. Sumit Srivastava (Sr Architect, Pratham Software).
The inaugural ceremony on the first day of the 6th National Conference on Emerging Technologies In Computer Engineering began with all the zeal and zest. The ceremony unveiled with the lighting of the divine lamp by the dignitaries.
The Keynote Address by the chief guest of the program, Shri Ambrish Kumar (Director, Agriculture Department, Rajasthan). The Guest of Honour Shri Anil Kumar Bohra (Managing Director, Jaipur Vidhut Vitran Nigam Limited) addressed the audience with his blessing words.
Track-1 “Web Applications and Network Security” : Invited Talk on “Network Security and Web Applications” by Chairperson Dr. A. Murali M. Rao, Director CC, IGNOU, & Chaiperson-Computer Society & Member (ex-officio).
Track-2 “Product Development” : Invited Talk on “Context Aware Computing Using Machine Learning Techniques” by Chairperson Dr. Sumit Srivastava, Senior Member, IEEE Delhi Section & Professor, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Manipal University.
Track-3 “Mobile & Pervasive Computing” : Invited Talk on “Mobile & Pervasive Computing: Tools” by Chairperson Shri Shital B. Mathur (Chief Executive Officer, Tetraskelion Software Pvt Ltd.). Invited Talk on “Ubiquitous Computing & Internet of Things” by Chairperson Dr. Kavita Choudhary-Associate Professor (CSE), J.K. Lakshmipat University (JKLU).
Wrap Up and Valedictory Session
In the valedictory session key persons, practitioners and chair members shared their experiences of the conference. The certificate given ceremony was also held at the valedictory. Mr. Jaipal Meel, Director-SKIT has given the Certificates to the Paper Presenters. He also pointed out that the discussions and the deliberation in the conference has shown new light and faith in the strength of partnerships and collaborations for development at a broader level. The two day conference ended with a vote of thanks by Prof. (Dr.) Anil Chaudhary, HOD-IT.
NCETCE – 2015
A Two Days National Conference on “Emerging Technologies in Computer Engineering” NCETCE-2015, held on 25th-26th Nov. 2015, Technically Sponsored by Computer Society Chapter, IEEE Delhi Section, Sponsored by Infosys Campus Connect.
The chief guest of the program, Shri Bhaskar A. Sawant (Chairman & Managing Director, Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd and Chairman Discoms, Jaipur) addressed the audience with his blessing words.
Technical Session-1 “Web Applications and Network Security” : Invited Talk on “Network Security and Web Applications” by Chairperson Dr. A. Murali M. Rao, Joint Director IGNOU, IEEE CS Execom Member.
Technical Session-2 “Data Mining, Data Warehousing & Knowledge Discovery” : Technical Session by Chairperson Mr. Sandeep Kumar (Country Manager, Client Technical Architects, Infrastructure Services-GTS, IBM India Pvt. Ltd.).
Technical Session-3 “Artificial Intelligence, Fuzzy Logic&Genetic Algorithms” : Invited Talk on “Mass Estimation: An Anti-Measure to Distance Based Calculation” by Chairperson Dr. Sumit Srivastava, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Manipal University.
Technical Session-4 “Mobile and Pervasive Computing” : Invited Talk on “Ubiquitous Computing: Exisiting Everywhere” by Chairperson Dr. Kavita Choudhary, Associate Professor(CSE), JK Lakshmipat University (JKLU).
Technical Session-5 “Image Processing and Pattern Recognisation” : Invited Talk on “Image Processing Techniques” by Chairperson Mr. Rupesh Jain, Practice Manager, WIPRO Technologies Ltd.
Wrap Up and Valedictory Session
In the valedictory session key persons, practitioners and choir members shared their experiences of the conference. The certificate given ceremony was also held at the valedictory. Prof. (Dr.) Anil Chaudhary, HOD-IT pointed out that the discussions and the deliberation in the conference has shown new light and faith in the strength of partnerships and collaborations for development at a broader level. The two day conference ended with a vote of thanks by Prof. (Dr.) S. K. Calla, Director (D&W).
The next generation of research and development must be faster, enhanced, intelligent, integrated and secured. The conference helped the researchers and technicians to deepen the understanding of Network Security and Forensics, Web Application Development, Cloud & Green Computing, Mobile & Pervasive Computing, Data Mining, Security and many more research areas and upcoming technologies.
Students were also benefited and updated their skills on the latest technologies to understand how next generation computing can contribute to deliver faster and integrated commercial viabilities.
Workshops aimed at making students capable to learn new technologies going in Android Application Development in a better ways and get them acquainted with the latest research in Application Development Using Android Platform so that the next generation of applications must be delivered faster, enhanced ease and be more integrated, intelligent and secure. It follows a hands-on approach with access to the latest technologies and tools.
IBM Sponsored National Workshop on “Android Application Development”
Date: 1st Oct. 2016
- Mr. Anuj Kumar Sharma, Manager-Business Development
- Mr. Kapil Kumar Manchandani, Sr. Technical Consultant
Two Days Infosys Sponsored National Workshop on “Web Development- Spring MVC Approach”
Date: 14th-15th Oct. 2016
Technology: SPRING FRAMEWORK
- Mr. Kulvaibhav Kaushik, Technology Lead, Infosys Limited
- Ms. Preeti Panwar, Sr. Systems Engineer, Infosys Limited
IEEE Sponsored National Conference on “Current Trends in Cyber of Everyting and Data/Science Engineering”
Date: 23rd-24th Nov. 2016
Topics Covered in the Workshop:
- Barrier, Data Science Engineering, Cyber investigation.
- Internet of thing and Internet of Everthing’s impact and analytics.
- Cheminformatiom(The application of infomatic methods to solve chemical problem).
- Cyber Fraud , bussines intelligence & predictive analysis.
One Day IBM National Workshop on “Cloud Computing-IBM: BlueMix” Workshop
Date: 03rd Aug. 2015
Trainer: Mr. Mani Madhukar, Technical Lead, North & East India, IBM Academic Initiative
Topics Covered in the Workshop:
- Mentoring to help you design and build an application.
- Why Cloud Platforms are changing the way developers build and deploy applications.
- Developing the next generation of applications (Cloud, Mobile, Social, Internet of Things) easier and faster with Cloud Platforms.
- Using IBM’s Cloud Platform – BlueMix - to develop, deploy and secure next generation applications.
Two Days Infosys National Workshop on “Web Application Development Using Springs Framework”
Date: 28th-29th Oct. 2015
Technology: Spring Framework
- Mr. Kulvaibhav Kaushik, Research Associate, Infosys Limited
- Ms. Preeti Panwar, Systems Engineer, Infosys Limited
Tools used: Eclipse, Tomcat server, Spring Framework
One Day IEEE Workshop on “Cyber Security and Forensics”
Date: 26th Nov. 2015
- Prof. (Dr.) K.Subramanian (Executive Vice Chairperson, IEEE Delhi Section),
- Prof. (Dr.) Murali M. Rao (Chairperson-Computer Society & Member (ex-officio),IEEE Delhi Section and Joint Director, IGNOU),
- Mr. Samir Datt (Forensics Guru & CEO, Digital Forensics),
- Mr. PawanDuggal (Cyber Law Specialist, Supreme Court Lawyer & President Cyber Law Association-Asia Pacific)
Topics Covered in the Workshop:
- Forensics tool and technologies and understanding and analysing through forensic tools.
- Network security, applications and web security.
- 360 degree overview of cyber security, security technologies and requirement engineering for cyber forensics.
- IT ACT 2000/2008 India and legal challenges in the cyber world.
R&D and Placements : The workshop had a lot of knowledge of recent trends in Java those are very important for the students of pre final year. This workshop will definitely help the students in their recruitment as well as in academics.
Road Ahead : The workshop will help students in future for their minor and major projects of the 7th & 8th semester students. We are expecting these knowledgeable workshops in future also.
Faculty Development Programs (FDP)
AICTE Sponsored FDP on “Deep Learning in Big Data Analytics”
Date: 06th-17th Nov. 2017
Purpose of Workshop : To make the faculties learn latest technologies on Deep Learning in Big Data Analytics in a better way. To make faculties acquainted with the latest research in Deep Learning in Big Data Analytics Platform. The next generation of applications must be delivered faster, enhanced ease and be more integrated, intelligent and secure. It follows a hands-on approach with access to the latest technologies and tools.
- Dr. Anush Sankaran (IBM), Research Scientist, Cognitive Systems India Research Laboratory, Bangalore, India.
- Mr. Sumit Bhalla, Data Scientist, IBM Digital Business Group, New Delhi.
- Dr. Emmanuel Pilli, Assistant Professor, Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur.
- Mr. Ashutoshh Singh, Opensource Technical Associate, Freelancer, DevOps Engineer.
- Prof. R. K. Agarwal, Professor, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi.
- Dr. Sakthi Balan Muthiah PhD (IIT Madras) (Formerly with UWO, Canada and Infosys, Bangalore), Dean Faculty Affairs and Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, LNMIIT, Jaipur.
- Prof. Rushikesh K. Joshi, Professor, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
- Dr. Yogesh Meena, Assistant Professor, Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur.
- Prof. Niladri Chatterjee , Professor, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi.
- Mr. Bharatkumar Sharma, Senior Solutions Architect, Nvidia, Bangalore.
- Mr. Pankaj Jain, Technology Lead at Infosys Ltd.
- Mr. Swapnil Sharma, Technology Lead at Infosys Ltd.
- Shubham Jain, Technology Lead at Infosys Ltd.
Deep Dive Faculty Enablement Program (FEP) on “Foundation Program 4.1”
Date: 18th-22nd September, 2017
Sponsored By: Infosys Ltd.