The Department of Electrical Engineering is a proud achiever of accreditation from NBA till 2015, a government body that guarantees our quality of education and academic services.
Accreditation is a quality assurance parameter of educational institutes that requires the institute to satisfy standard criteria of academic quality. It brings out the strengths and weaknesses of the institute and helps it to improve them further.
This accreditation is a confidence building factor for guardians of prospective students that their ward will experience an intensive teaching environment as per the best practices and standards. It is also a message to the recruiters that the students passing out through this program have competence based upon strong inputs.
- NEW LAB SETUP : MODERNIZATION OF POWER ELECTRONICS LAB ( funded under MODROB scheme of AICTE)
- Successful conduction of AICTE sponsored two day national conference on "Power System Operation & Energy Management : Vision 2020"
- Vishwas Sharma ( aluminee) has been appointed as Lieutenant among 15 selected candidates all over India in regular army.
- Pooja Sharma of final year electrical engineering (2010 Batch) student scored AIR-37 in GATE-2010 (Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering).
- Jeet Ram (aluminee) has been recruited to Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineering on the basis of Engineering Services Exam,2011.
- Pankaj Verma (aluminee) has been scored 37th rank in Engineering service Exam-2013.
- Kuldeep Kaushik of final year Electrical Engineering (2014 Batch) scored AIR- 6 in GATE 2014 (Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering).
- SKIT Team including four electrical students namely Ankit Jangid, Ankit Dubey, Abhishek Sharma have secured 2nd Runner-Up position in ASME SDC (Student Design Competition), held at BITS Pilani's annual technical innovation festival, Quark 2014.
- Projects are funded by DST(2), Institution of Engineers(India)in 2014.
- Gaurav Kanthaliya (student, final year) presented a paper "Anti-Rape device" in 5th International Conference on Systematic Innovation(ICSI), held in San Jose, California.
- More than 100 research publications in International Journals, National Seminars & Conferences.