Education loan scheme aims at providing financial support/ loan from the their nearest bank (home town) to deserving/ meritorious students for pursuing higher studies in India by bank. Student are advised to visit following bank websites.
Following documents are required for education loan:
- Passport size photographs, Mark sheets of qualifying examination(s) and score card of Entrance Test.
- Admission proof/ seat allotment letter.
- Fee structure of specified course and prospectus of the Institute.
- PAN card, address proof, Identity proof of the student and Parents/ Guardian.
- Borrower's bank account statement of last six months.
- Income Proof (Income Tax Return/ Salary slip/ Form 16 of last 3 years, if applicable).
- Other document(s) as desired by the bank.
For more details, please visit the branch of bank, located nearest to home.